The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a law that governs how organisations process personal data.
Effective Solutions for Employment Regulation
Employment is a heavily regulated area with extensive legislation directing employers on how to engage with their staff.
The main rights arise from the Employment Rights Act 1996 but extend into several other regulations which employers must be aware of.
At AML & Compliance, we work with businesses to ensure they have a documented approach to the management and employment of staff through to the investigation and handling of grievances, disciplinaries and disputes with employees.
Our Employment services include:
- Drafting and maintenance of employee handbooks
- Reviewing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Preparing and implementing performance management programmes, including appraisal systems
- Interviewing and shortlisting:
- Existing employees for promotions and new positions
- Potential employees for roles in the company
- 360-degree feedback across a business or department
- Management mentoring and training
- Dispute resolution:
- General HR guidance and support
‘Big Four’ member consultancy firm Ernst & Young (EY) has repaid banking group Santander £15m after it failed to help the Spanish lender improve its anti-money laundering (AML) controls, reports suggest.
A financial crime report issued by Fenergo – a leading provider of digital solutions for client lifecycle management (CLM) – features annual …