The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a law that governs how organisations process personal data.
Effective Solutions for Complaint Management
AML & Compliance’s Complaint Management service provides a truly independent and impartial approach to complaint management.
Our Complaint Management team are well versed in the investigation and handling of complaints, working with businesses and their customers to quickly identify and address issues and to assist in complaint resolution.
We adopt an approach which allows early resolution of a complaint in an attempt to diffuse the situation before unnecessary and extensive time and resources are utilised.
Our approach includes:
- Receipt of the complaint and initial discussions with the business
- Introduction and discussions with the customer
- Early resolution if possible
- Full investigation from a review of documents and liaising with personnel involved
- Reporting and draft response
- Responding to the client and discussions as necessary
- Resolution where possible
- Further investigation and reporting as necessary
- Final stance and resolutions
- If not resolved and where appropriate, Ombudsman involvement liaising with the Ombudsman as necessary and appropriate
- Final resolution and reporting
It should be noted that we can pick up the complaint at the stage of Ombudsman involvement if appropriate and if the business has handled the complaint internally.
Our pricing starts at £60 per hour for complaint management, and the average complaint will cost approximately £300 to resolve, which is wholly dependent on the complexity and issues involved.
It is a regulatory requirement for most businesses operating in the regulated sector to carry out an ‘Independent Audit of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policies, Controls and Procedures’ to comply with Regulation 21 of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017.